Thursday, February 12, 2009

Alison's Trail Running and Yoga Retreat for Women!



Hello all!

I'm very excited to announce that I have reserved a beautiful cabin in Mazama, Washington for eight lucky women (sorry guys, you'll have to convice James to put on a male bonding weekend) to come have a trail running and yoga retreat in the north cascades. We'll have yoga tailored specifically for us, runs of all distances each day, and yummy, organic, locally grown food (including local chocolates and wine), in my favorite place. More details to follow, but if you are interested, email me soon, as there will only be space for eight people.



What: Run, do yoga, eat, meet great women
When: Memorial Day weekend (May 22-25)
Where: Mazama, Washington
Why: Why not?
How much: $500 including all lodging and meals




Email me at alisonhanks@gmail.com for more information or to register.